On May 18th, VISI will be an exhibitor at the Minnesota Real Estate Journal’s Technology Conference, held at the Double Tree Hotel in St. Louis Park. The theme of this year’s conference is Opportunities in Developing High Performance Space & Data Centers. The agenda includes sessions on the following topics:
- How to incorporate new technology platforms into your next project
- How technology has created advancements in integrated project delivery
- What types of energy savings can be easily made
- Key data center decisions: New construction & retrofit of existing buildings
- Integrated project delivery
The conference expects between 150-250 commercial real estate professionals. Among the experts on the panel, two data center professionals from VISI – Bob Glasgow, the project manager for facilities construction at VISI and Ray Hagen, product manager for colocation, will be offering their expertise in these break-out sessions. Details on the event along with registration are available online.